The main objective of the R & D department is to encourage the development and innovation in each of the departments in the company. New knowledge and new applications that have been developed, have in turn allowed us to position ourselves in a prominent place in the market, constantly improving the services offered to our customers.
Within the area of innovation and development, Laboratorios Tecnlógicos de Levante, specializes in the following areas:
- New methodologies for the study of pollution in inland waters.
- Characterization of emerging contaminants in water leaving the STP and innovative use of low cost technologies for disposal.
- Technologies for low cost and environmental impact for the treatment of fecal contamination WWTP effluent.
- Membrane technologies.
- Process anaerobic co-digestion.
- New processes for removal and recovery of nutrients.
- Advanced control systems EDAR's.
- Development of pilings.
- Sanitation sludge.
- Renewable energy applied to the field of treatment of wastewater.
- Scanning electron microscopy.
- Application of techniques FISH (Fluorescence in situ hybridization).
- RReducing sludge production.
- Respirometric techniques applied.
- Simulation studies of process debugger.